100 Disposable Medical Face Masks Type IIR + Hand Sanitiser British Made
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
2 Sealed bags or 2 boxes of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (Not SecurFit™)
- Ear Loops
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: White
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triethanolamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BSEN 1726 and BSEN 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 18 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 20 to 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm to 3mm (SoftLoop™)
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
Free upgrade is just fantastic.
Thanks for the 5 star review. Glad we could help. We appreciate your lovely comments and keep safe. See you next time
Thank you Karin for your wonderful 5 star review. Keep safe and see you again soon.
Efficient service. The masks feel much more substantial than others i have ordered. soft to the touch and as I double mask for work they make me feel safer.
Will definitely order them again
Thank you Catriona for the detailed and honest review of our UK made masks.5 Stars as well. Keep safe and see you soon.
It was so reassuring to read about your company and know I'm buying masks which will help me to have peace of mind and feel safer in this ever changing world. I am Scottish and we are still wearing masks to protect ourselves and others in certain conditions . Having spent many years using a wheelchair outside I have experienced people's saliva landing on my face . It can also be seen on days of strong sunlight. It is a fact. During this last year it was also a great blessing to have escaped flu and colds which surely has to be linked to wearing of masks.
I was delighted at your speedy delivery, choice of colours, high protection and being made in U.K.
Keep up the good work. Thank you and take care of yourselves.
Hi Annette, thank you for the kind words of support and lovely sentiments. Keep safe too and see you soon. Your 5 star review has been warmly received.
Excellent & comfortable. Delivery very efficient-came the next day! This is my 2nd order & I wouldn’t go anywhere else but, above all,
is the fact that they are made in the UK & good such good value.
Great feedback and review Sarah. Delighted you love our UK made masks and your continued support. keep safe and see you soon.