100 Disposable Medical Face Masks Type II + Hand Sanitiser British Made
2 Sealed bags or 2 boxes of 50 masks in PINK.
Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfibre ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire SecurFit™
- Ear Loops SecurSoft™
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: PINK
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triethanolamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BS EN 1726 and BSE N 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer: Spun bound 18 to 25gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spun bound 20gsm
- Plastic and Metal Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Ear Loops 3mm 100% microfibre
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
That was my 3rd order from Bristol Masks. I am sure I will use them again. I have recommended them to friends and colleagues.
Thanks for the awesome review! Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile!
Thank you for choosing Bristol Mask. We look forward to doing business with you again!
Out of all disposable masks these are soft and very comfortable to wear. The other reason is they British made.
Thank you for your feedback! We value your feedback here at Bristol Mask. It is good to know that you are enjoying the quality of our Mask.
We see that you provided a great review but only gave us 3 star rating. Are you having any concerns with our products? Please let us know so we can address it. Your feedback helps us to improve and ensure that you get the maximum benefits from our products.
I have ordered lots of repeated boxes from Bristol Masks because my first two boxes were excellent. However,with every order after the quality seems to have gone down. I'm am finding more and more with the ear loops coming away so as soon as I put them on they pop off and have to thrown away, and they are not as soft on the face as they used to be.
But they are still better than some I have ordered.
I have to wear them almost 24hrs a day due to living and working with very vunerable people.
Hello Jodie Pike
Thank you for your feedback, it is valuable to us and is how we improve. We are sorry that the earloops from the order you received was easily broken.
Can you provide us with the lot number at the back of the box and a photo if you can so we can investigate further.
Please send your response to email@example.com
So pleased you found dealing with us at Bristol Mask so positive. Yes Made in UK too.
See you again soon and stay safe.
unused at present bot service and delivery excellent
Thanks for your five star review John. We do our best to keep our customers happy.
Stay safe and see you soon.