100 Disposable Medical Face Masks Type IIR + Hand Sanitiser British Made
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
2 Sealed bags or 2 boxes of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (Not SecurFit™)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: White
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triehanotamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BSEN 1726 and BSEN 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Note: the Bristol Mask logo is only on Securfit™ masks.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
Thank you Bristol Masks, quality masks, fit face and go down over chin. Fast delivery and great service. Will be using this company again and recommending to family and friends.
Great feedback and a fantastic review. Thanks also for recommending to friends and family. We appreciate this support. Have a lovely week and see you next time.
For someone who is Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and has not been in public indoor spaces in 15months these are an excellent product to help me have confidence to get back out into society again. The fact that they are moisture resistant is very reassuring. A very quick and efficient service.
Wonderful review Hilary. Thank you for your kind and honest feedback. Have a lovely day and keep safe.
Good and efficient service
Thanks Jeffery. thanks for the 5 star review. See you next time and keep safe.
Very pleased to find a quality PPE product with medical grade protections and they're British made too!
Wonderful feedback Jim, thank you for supporting a British made mask company.