100 Disposable Medical Face Masks Type IIR + Hand Sanitiser British Made
Bristol Mask will donate £1 to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
2 Sealed bags or 2 boxes of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (Not SecurFit™)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: White
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triehanotamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BSEN 1726 and BSEN 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Note: the Bristol Mask logo is only on Securfit™ masks.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
Very pleased to find a quality PPE product with medical grade protections and they're British made too!