Premium Disposable Medical Face Masks 4 Layers Type IIR UK Made
NEW Available Now! First Time in the UK - EXCLUSIVE!
LIMITED QUANTITY: Black
Box of 50 masks:
Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfibre ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
NHS Charities Together
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
- Disposable 4 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire SecurFit™
- Ear Loops SecurSoft™
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue, White, Pink, Black, Ash
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material:
- 4 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer 1: Spunbound 20gsm
- Outer layer 2: Spunbound 20gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 20gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 20gsm
- Nose Wire with Plastic and Metal
- Round Elastic Ear Loops 3mm 100% microfibre
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection. Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C. Use for up to 4 hours at a time. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keeping You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
We needed the masks to take on holiday and we’re sent the 3 layer version instead of the 4 layer paid for, but no time to exchange/return before going on holiday. Disappointing.
I understand your concern regarding the four-layer masks. Can you please check the box where you can find the lot number and send me a photo of it? That is where it says the correct type of mask is placed in the box.
Good masks and made in the UK - a bonus.
Thank you for the time to share a positive review. We are happy to know that you have a wonderful experience with us.
Looking forward to doing business with you again.
I am so pleased with Bristol Masks.
For me they give me added protection with 4 layers instead of 3.
The masks are comfortable on my nose and fit well and the loops don't rub behind my ears. I chose masks that don't make my glasses steam up when worn together, which some others can do and these ones are great.
The quality of the masks are excellent and personally I think it's money well spent.
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. We continuously strive to serve you better.
We are glad that we met your needs.
Looking forward to serving you in the future!
Unable to comment as I haven not yet received the masks. No doubt due to the Royal Mail dispute. Hope they arrive before my current supply runs out!
Thank you for your patience on this matter. We hope you receive you Bristol Masks soon!
This is a quality item, shame its marketed in a box that's for a lesser quality mask.
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Looking forward to doing business with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Bristol Mask!