Glasses Wearers SecurFit™ Surgical Face Mask 50PCS British Made
Especially Made for Glasses Wearers
With Bristol Mask SecurFit™ Disposable Medical Face Mask British made, you will have less fog on your glasses:
Bristol Mask SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Bristol Mask will donate £1 to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Very satisfied with the efficient service for supplying surgical face masks. Very competitive prices for what looks a quality product.
great feedback, love your comments. thank you for supporting us. keep safe as always
Bought for my husband as he was getting fed up with his glasses steaming up, now finally found a mask that has actually solved the problem so hes really pleased.
Would def recommend.
Also its great to be able to buy British as so many products are unfortunately made abroad. Keep up the good work.
Glad your husband is now fog-free Rose. Kind words and its great to support British manufacturing. Thank you and have a lovely day. Keep safe.
Every day when I get to work I am constantly dealing with glasses fogging mid consultation which is difficult when doing cervical screening . I purchased a box of your masks and hey presto no misting of glasses . I think it’s sad though that the ones available at work for health professionals have not got the wider strip so I have to pay for mine because I wear glasses ! When all it is is a slightly wider piece of plastic .
On saying that Bristol masks do work very well and also made in the U.K. so Thank you.
Thank you Julie for such a detailed and lovely review of our glasses wearers masks. Made in Bristol as well. see you next time and have a lovely day
I bought these masks for my wife, she wears glasses all the time, she likes them because her glasses doesn't steam up.
Great review Paul. glad you like our glasses wearers masks. They do indeed work don't they!
have a great day and keep safe.
I ordered the glasses wearers facemasks
last week friday and they were delivered
the next day,fantastic service.I tried a mask the same day and my glasses didn't steam up at all.
Thank you Solange for your review. They work ! no fogging up. Great news. Keep safe