Glasses Wearers SecurFit™ Surgical Face Mask 50PCS British Made
Especially Made for Glasses Wearers
With Bristol Mask SecurFit™ Disposable Medical Face Mask British made, you will have less fog on your glasses:
Bristol Mask SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Excellent masks that are ideal for people wearing glasses. No steaming up & great value for money.
This is the mask that I've always been wanting! It's comfortable enough and not too pricey. I love how it's 3ply since that's my first priority and even though my face is very small, I have no problem using the mask with a clip that I already owned. So, overall, I'm really grateful that I encounter this brand :)
Great review Rebecca. Thank you for your kind words and your support for our Made in UK masks. Keep safe and see you next time
Good mask, does the job
Thanks Richard. Great 5 star review. See you next time and keep safe.
Masks a perfect fit for my husband but earloops bit long for myself but not a problem I just tie a knot to make a little shorter then they are a perfect fit. Nice close fitting with no gaps and no misting of glasses. Definitely buy again.
Thank you for the great feedback especially about the no fogging up of glasses. Your 5 stars is very much appreciated. Keep safe and see you again
Very pleased with my purchase
Thank you Nicola for your 5 stars. Very kind of you and see you again soon. keep safe as always