Disposable Surgical Face Masks 500PCS British Made
Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfibre ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Available for all colours except Classic version.
FeaturesSealed bags or boxes of 500 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ except Classic version)
- Ear Loops (SecurSoft™ except Classic version)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colours: Blue, Black, White
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Large quantity+5000 masks contact us for a quotation.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer: Spun bound 18 to 25gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spun bound 20 to 25gsm
- Plastic and Metal Nose Strip (Only Plastic for Classic version)
- Round Elastic Ear loops 3mm (SecurSoft™ 100% microfibre except Classic version)
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Very pleased with the quality of the masks, the packaging, delivery and customer service. Will order again if required
Great service and excellent quality masks!
Thank you Chris. See you next time and keep safe. Great doing business with you.
Lovely 5 stars as well.