Disposable Surgical Face Masks Made in the UK x50
SPECIAL OFFER: 4 Boxes of IIR Classic - Blue Mask at £25! <Detail>
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks.
Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfibre ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Available for all colours except Classic.
NHS Charities Together
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (except Classic version)
- Ear Loops SecurSoft™ (except Classic version)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colours: Blue, Black, White, Pink, Ash
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer: Spun bound 18 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spun bound 20 to 25gsm
- Plastic and Metal Nose Strip (except Classic version only Plastic)
- Round Elastic Ear loops 3mm (SecurSoft™ 100% microfibre except Classic version)
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keeping You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
I bought 50 SecurFit masks to continue to provide a measure of bio-security for people around me. I had previously (at the start of the Covid pandemic) bought a batch of 50 similar masks from a Chinese supplier, and they have worked well enough, but quality and consistency of production was poor. Several didn't have the wire in them, which was important to me, as I wear glasses. Those I have bought this time seem superficially similar but the quality and consistency is far better. I am not using them in a medical setting, so this set could well last me the next 2 years.
Very pleased with appearance and fit of these masks
Reassuring that these masks follow the required standards in this country and give us maximum protection.
Glad to see made in UK on these masks - clearly they are up to the required standard.