Disposable Surgical Face Masks Made in the UK x50
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SoftLoop™ is 100% microfiber ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Available in Black and with other colours very soon..
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- Ear Loops (SoftLoop™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue, Black (Type II) or White, Fog (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 18 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 20 to 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm to 3mm (SoftLoop™)
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
These are great masks and comfortable to wear.
I like the look of the masks but appear to be thinner in quality compared to other surgical masks I have bought in the past. I am not sure the protection from air particles will be as good.
Very pleased, will order more
Great service and great masks would definitely recommend
Thank you Jill for the kind words of support and recommendation. Your 5 star review is also well appreciated here in Bristol. Keep safe as always and see you next time.
Came out in a rash from blue masks and sent off for the Bristol Masks. A bit on the large side, but very light and no more rash. Wonderful!
Wonderful news. Our hypoallergenic masks work a treat. They are in fact the same size as all surgical masks. They might feel large because we use a high quality ultra lightweight material that gives a feeling of space. Our masks still have a 99.9% certified filtration. Lots of imported masks use a stiffer coarser mask material. For us lighter is better. And no more rash. Thank you for the 5 stars and see you next time. Stay safe.