Disposable Surgical Face Masks Made in the UK x50
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue, Black, Pink, Lilac (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Masks arrive promptly after order. Masks easy and comfortale use. Good close fit around nose and mouth giving high security. A good price and would reccomend buying.
These masks arrived quickly and are efficient...lightweight and with good fitting around the nose. Many thanks
Prompt delivery, well packed. Maybe a little pricy. Quality looks ok and is comfortable to wear
Hi Sara Thanks for the review and feedback. Most masks on sale today are made in China, ours are Made in the UK , which has different manufacturing costs than a Chinese factory. We also use as much UK content as possible supporting local suppliers and jobs.
See you next time and keep safe.
Really good ,feels light and comfortable to wear
Thank you for the 5 star review Rita. So kind of you.
We are all pleased you like our lightweight face masks. Keep safe as always and see you next time.
I purchased 50 surgical face masks from Bristol Masks as I was fed up with the imported masks that I had, as everytime I put them on whilst adjusting they would fall apart. Bristol masks are far superior and very comfortable to wear.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the quality and comfort. These are very important to us at our Bristol factory. 5 stars as well. See you next time and keep safe.