Disposable Surgical Face Masks Made in the UK x50
NEW Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfiber ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Available in Black and Blue, with other colours very soon..
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- Ear Loops (SecurSoft™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue, Black (Type II) or White, Ash (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer: Spun bound 18 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spun bound 20 to 25gsm
- Plastic and Metal Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Ear loops 2.5mm to 3mm (optional SecurSoft™ 100% microfiber)
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keeping You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Ordered a pack of 50 British made face masks, received in the post a couple of days later as described, well packaged. Hopefully they will do the job of protecting us!
Very pleased with the quality of the packaging and masks
Very comfortable to wear, will purchase again, would have awarded more than 5 stars if I could have
Comfortable and generous size, would recommend
Sorry can’t really review them as I had some others left so haven’t tried them yet.
Why buy from PRC when we have such a great firm here in the UK. Well done - good service, excellent product.