50 Disposable Medical Face Masks Type II + Hand Sanitiser British Made
1 Sealed bag or 1 box of 50 masks in PINK.
Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfibre ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
NHS Charities Together
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire SecurFit™
- Ear Loops SecurSoft™
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: PINK
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triethanolamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BS EN 1726 and BS EN 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer: Spun bound 18 to 25gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spun bound 20gsm
- Plastic and Metal Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Ear Loops 3mm 100% microfibre
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keeping You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
Product is good but would have preferred a colour other than pink, however it is adequate for what it is meant for.
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. We continuously strive to serve you better.
We are glad that we met your needs.
Looking forward to serving you in the future!
Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile!
Thanks again for choosing Bristol Mask. We look forward to doing business with you again.
Good quality mask fast reliable delivery. also product made in the uk.
Ordered these for travelling and they are very good. The masks are soft, comfortable and fit well. The hand gel smells lovely, doesn't dry out your hands and of course comes with a very handy clip. Best of all, they are all made here in the UK. Perfect!
Thank you Marie for the lovely 5 star review. Yes both the masks and hand sanitizer are made here in the UK. Keep safe and see you next time.
Excellent customer service. Had reply to my email query within the hour. Thank you. Masks are good. Nice and comfortable. Lightweight. Hand sanitizer is lovely too with a handy clip so no more fumbling in your bag.
All part of the service Susan. Thank you for such a lovely review and 5 stars. Keep safe