Disposable Surgical Face Mask 10PCS Made in the UK
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue or White
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Note: the Bristol Mask logo is only on Securfit™ masks.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection. Keep in a cool dry place- below 40C. Use for up to 4 hours at a time. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Very good service and friendly. Masks are comfy.
Fast, efficient service of top quality product, thank you.
Thank you Paula for the 5 star vote of confidence. We do aim to be the best in the UK and we are growing fast. Thank you for the support and keep safe. See you soon.
These disposable masks are comfortable and soft on the face. Made in the UK is a big plus for me.
I was looking for a further supply of masks but not a huge pack, I noticed that these are made in the UK and decided to support a UK firm, they also do small packs as well as the large ones and in different colours , at the time of looking they were also on sale so a win win situation. Very fast delivery , so all in all an excellent experience and the masks are excellent quality too plus fit very well !
What a wonderful and detailed 5 star review. Thank you for supporting us here in Bristol.
We are delighted you like the variety and different colours and how they feel and fit.
Keep safe and see you next time.
Great quality and quickly delivered. Very comfortable to wear. Adjustable nose wire means my glasses haven’t steamed up. Very pleased with purchase.
Thank you Carole. We are delighted you love your Bristol Masks and that they eliminate the fogging up effect when you wear glasses. See you again soon and thank you for supporting us.