Glasses Wearers SecurFit™ Surgical Face Mask 50PCS British Made
Especially Made for Glasses Wearers
With Bristol Mask SecurFit™ Disposable Medical Face Mask British made, you will have less fog on your glasses:
Bristol Mask SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Bristol Mask will donate 10% of profit to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Having tried many other masks that claim in advertising that steaming is a thing of the past with their brand I have found that the only one that works 100% is your Bristol Mask for glasses wearers. Thank you!
The masks I have bought previously have been excellent..unfortunately the black securFit poor quality and the straps snapped on the majority of them.. would like a replacement please.. thank you
These masks do offer a closer fit than others I have used and thus reduce likelihood of glasses misting up. Will buy again.
Love these masks! They are the only ones I can wear & my glasses do not steam up! Also the company answered query from me super quickly !
Glad I found these masks as a glasses wearer was fed up with them fogging up when shopping tried all different masks/gadgets ect . This is my second order of Bristol masks and they are fantastic no more fogging .