Glasses Wearers SecurFit™ Surgical Face Mask 50PCS British Made
Especially Made for Glasses Wearers
With Bristol Mask SecurFit™ Disposable Medical Face Mask British made, you will have less fog on your glasses:
Bristol Mask SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Bristol Mask will donate £1 to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Fitted really well and also one that was very breathable in longer term use. Very comfortable. Nice to have British goods.
Thank you for your feedback and very nice review. Yes, our Masks are made in Bristol and thank you also for supporting our manufacturing business. Keep safe.
First ones I’ve had that don’t mist my glasses up and are also comfortable Worth paying the extra.
thank you Judith. Delighted the masks work well by eliminating the fogging up effect. keep safe and thank you for supporting our Made in UK masks.
Bristol face masks are the best , no more frustration when you wear foreign face masks and even husband is happy with it and says you don’t even notice you’re wearing it which is why I say it’s brilliant.
So very kind of you. Your review and 5 stars are so important to us. We use ultra lightweight material which still gives a 99.9% filtration. Made in Bristol as well- cant be bad ! See you next time and keep safe
Comfortable and very good covering.
thanks Alan for the 5 star review. Have a great day and keep safe
fast delivery even though only paid 2nd class. Good fit - very pleased especially as it is a disposable
thanks for the review Mark. Great feedback on the masks and delivery. Thank you for supporting us here in Bristol. Keep safe