Disposable Surgical Face Masks 500PCS British Made
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Note: the Bristol Mask logo is only on Securfit™ masks.
Large quantity+5000 masks contact us for a quotation.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection. Keep in a cool dry place- below 40C. Use for up to 4 hours at a time. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK