Disposable Surgical Face Masks Made in the UK x50
Bristol Mask will donate £1 to NHS Charities Together (registered charity no. 1186569) in connection with the sale of each box of masks.
Sealed bag or box of 50 masks:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire (SecurFit™ available)
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Blue, Black, Pink, Lilac (Type II) or White (Type IIR)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire with the option SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a surgical mask?
How do you define a surgical mask?
Which is the correct side of a surgical mask?
What material is used to make surgical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented surgical masks?
Very happy with purchase. Comfortable to wear and definitely no ‘fogging’ of glasses. Will definitely be re-ordering.
So pleased they work for you Fionnuala. No more fogging up ! Thank you for taking the time to review us and see you next time. Great feedback btw. Keep safe
I'm delighted to find a British company MANUFACTURING face masks in our country. They are excellent quality at a fair price.
Thank you Eric, yes we make our Marks proudly in Bristol. Your review and feedback are really important to us. Keep safe and have a great weekend.
Just as expected….ordered and they arrived on time and were as described.
Thanks Andrew for the 5 star review. See you next time and keep safe
Great product and service
Thank you for the fabulous review and your support of a UK manufacturer. See you again soon and keep safe.
Best mask I have worn in over a year! They are light, comfortable, give good coverage over the nose and mouth and my glasses don't steam up unlike the masks I previously used that were made in China.
Great feedback and review Andy. Glad you like our Securfit range of anti-fogging masks.
Made in Bristol as well. Thank you and Keep safe.