50 Disposable Face Masks Black Pink White Blue Ash + Hand Sanitiser UK Made
5 Sealed bags of 10 Type IIR surgical masks (50 masks).
Ear Loops SecurSoft™
Unique on the market and developed by Bristol Mask, SecurSoft™ is 100% microfibre ear loops to make them softer and very comfortable on your skin.
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
The best masks made in our facility in Bristol:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire
- Ear Loops
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: Pink, Blue, Black, White, Ash (if a colour is not available we replace it)
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triethanolamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BSEN 1726 and BSEN 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outer layer: Spun bound 18 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spun bound 20 to 25gsm
- Plastic and Metal Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Ear loop 2.5mm to 3mm (optional SecurSoft™ 100% microfibre)
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
Still waiting for an order placed 2 weeks ago…. No response as yet to my email
Hello Valerie, sorry for the late reply due to the high demand recently. We've checked your order was successfully delivered on 11/12/2021, hope you like our mask.
Very pleased with my order from Bristol masks . These are very comfortable medical masks and were delivered very rapidly.
Thanks Charles for the fantastic 5 stars and lovely comments about our UK made masks and fast delivery
Arrived quickly, a quality British made mask. Just what I wanted for a long haul flight.
Thanks Doug. Glad you liked our UK made masks. Thanks for the 5 star support and see you next time
Great fit and so pleased to be able to support made in Britain masks
Thanks Elspeth for the great 5 stars and the kind words about our UK made anti fogging masks. They do work don't they ! Keep safe and see you next time
More than satisfied with these masks, especially as I am able to wear my glasses without them steaming up. They fit well, and am pleased with the quality. Also like to support British industry where possible.
fantastic review, many thanks for your support. We all read every review and we are so pleased you like them. keep safe