50 Disposable Face Masks Black Pink White Blue Lilac + Hand Sanitiser UK Made
5 Sealed bags of 10 masks (50 masks):
- Pink (NEW)
- Pitch Black (NEW)
- White (Type IIR)
- Lilac (Limited Edition)
Nose Bridge SecurFit™
Nose clip and wire SecurFit™ is a specific technology that helps the mask to fit perfectly on your face.
For better protection and avoid steam on your glasses.
The best masks made in our facility in Bristol:
- Disposable 3 Ply
- Adjustable Nose Wire
- High Filtration (BFE ≥99.9%)
- Certified BS EN 14683:2019 Type II and IIR
- Latex & Fiberglass Free (Hypoallergenic)
- Ultra-Light & Comfortable
- Colour: White
- Dimension: Adult 17.5x9.5cm
Pack Including a Bottle of Alcohol Hand Sanitiser British Made (Scotland):
- Leaves Skin Smelling Fresh
- Less harsh for your skin!
- Easy to carry with the clip.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Contains Aloe Vera for Soft Skin
- Size: 60ml
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) V/V, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Carbomer 960, Triehanotamine, Soap Colour and Scents
- Small size bottle of Scented Hand Sanitiser made in the UK.
- Scent: Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Blueberry, Dewberry
- Tested: BSEN 1726 and BSEN 1500.
100% Made in Bristol, United Kingdom.
Note: the Bristol Mask logo is only on Securfit™ masks.
Most Face Masks sold on the market today do not have tests for Filtration or Fluid resistance- Our Masks do.
Instructions to Use a Medical Mask
Following the World Health Organization guidance:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask
- Inspect the mask for tears or holes
- Find the top side, where the stiff edge is
- Ensure the blue-side faces outwards
- Place the stiff edge over your nose
- Cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching the mask
- Up to 4 hours of use. Remove the mask from behind the ears
- Keep the mask away from you and surfaces while removing it
- Discard the mask immediately after use preferably into a closed bin
- Wash your hands after.
Material in the Medical Mask
High quality tested material :
- 3 layers Non-Woven Fabric PP:
- Outler layer: Spunbound 20 to 30gsm
- Inner layer: Melt Blown 25gsm 99% filtration
- Face layer: Spunbound 25gsm
- Plastic Nose Strip
- Round Elastic Earloop 2.5mm
Warning Before Using a Medical Face Mask
These Masks help to protect you against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. They do not eliminate exposure to the risks associated with any disease or infection.
- Keep in a cool dry place- below 40°C.
- Use for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
Keep You Safe with our High-Quality Masks, proudly Made in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Face Mask
Who manufactures face masks in the UK?
What are the 3 layers of a medical mask?
How do you define a medical mask?
Which is the correct side of a medical mask?
What material is used to make medical masks?
When should I wear a face-covering during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Do medical face masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Who invented medical face masks?
More than satisfied with these masks, especially as I am able to wear my glasses without them steaming up. They fit well, and am pleased with the quality. Also like to support British industry where possible.
fantastic review, many thanks for your support. We all read every review and we are so pleased you like them. keep safe